Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Fabulous Logo!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling this wonderfully designed logo by Bennett. He created this a while ago for a contest of mine and won it. Unfortunately, I have no use for the logo anymore and have no other choice but to sell it. This was designed for a t-shirt but can be used in other various ways.

Preview:
6f4mebm


What you get:
.AI file
Full rights

Price:
$25

I plan to sell 2 copies of this logo unless you want to buy it for $50.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back