NameSilo

Fabulous.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have an account with Fabulous.com but I can not figure out how to park domains there....anybody?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Me neither, lol, i tried the other day but no luck

•••
me three...i get sent to login boz and a meery go round!

•••
Under quick links on the right hand side use import domains. Domains need to be in your portfolio before you can start using them with Fabulous.

•••
•••
jroy said:
im still not seeing it :(

Select PORTFOLIO and you will see these:

Traffic Control -- Revenue Reports -- Import Domains -- Grouping Admin -- Redirection Admin -- Expiry Control

•••
•••
I think you don't have a wholesale account...You have to get a wholesale account to park domains...if you have 100 domains (with various registrars), then you can apply for one. If you got approved, then you can park domains and also register domains for $6.75 (for single registrations)

•••
jroy said:
this is what i see

I don't even see the portfolio on your page. I believe you have to ask for it and have at least 100 domains. With 1000 domains you get even better pricing.

To park the domains, you just set the nameservers to ns1.fabulous.com and ns2.fabulous.com if they are at another registrar once they are in your portfolio.

•••
100 names

Doesn't look like my account...here's where to sign up for a wholesale account.. https://secure.fabulous.com/signup_wholesale.htm I remember rumors they use to make exceptions to the 100 names rule..depending on the amount and quality of the names
[edit]sorry, a little late for me but I think it was 50 names about a year ago
jim

Last edited:
•••
how do they now you have 100 dns?

•••
you have to give them a list of atleast 100

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back