Dynadot

Fabulous.com (Impressions vs. Uniques)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

makerpostla

Established Member
Impact
"Impression
Fabulous records "impressions" as the total number of views/hits your domain receives; basically, any activity on the domain name including spiders and bots. One visitor can generate a number of impressions.
Unique
A "unique" is an impression/view of your domain name by a customer that has not visited that domain in the last sixty minutes. One visitor generates one unique."

The domain with with the most impressions domain.careers has zero uniques. Number 6 (folatereviews.com) has 62 imp.'s with 24 uniques then from about 7-14 of my parked domains correlate with high impressions and high uniques. Anyone with experience using fabulous, what can be learned from a high number of impressions vs. a low number of uniques?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domain.careers has zero uniques but 100 impressions avg/20 a day.

•••
•••
I guess in Impressions bots and spiders are counted. So you should consider uniques as a relevant indicator.

•••
I guess in Impressions bots and spiders are counted. So you should consider uniques as a relevant indicator.

And impressions as a non-relevant indicator?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back