Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
1644679470452.jpeg

Please appraise this domain.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Genuine question.. what would be the sales pitch here?

(sorry no appraisal as such.. just not familiar enough with this TLD I guess)

•••
Genuine question.. what would be the sales pitch here?

(sorry no appraisal as such.. just not familiar enough with this TLD I guess)
It had been sold for $4k.

•••
•••
•••
Take offers. Video content...for forest, wild life, or just a cute brand. Hmm. Another speculative domain, IMO

Last edited:
•••
Yep.. I saw it talked about on Domaingang blog where they mentioned it sold for $4k.. I guess why I am facinated by any potential use or purpose..

Did you buy it for $626? (namebio)

If so best of luck reselling or developing it!

(Edit: spelling)

Last edited:
•••
Yep.. I saw it talked about on Domaingang blog where they mentioned it sold for $4k.. I guess why I am facilitated by any potential use or purpose..

Did you buy it for $626? (namebio)

If so best of luck reselling or developing it!
Yes. I wanted to pair it with my park.

•••
Not bad pick!........., Develop it as a livestream bird watching, animal watching channel....

•••
I would reach out to Nottingham Forest football club here in the U'K - there "Forest TV" page takes you to a page which sells season passes for all BBC Radio Nottingham audio commentary of all league and league cup matches.....it costs £44.99 for the year (or monthly for for £5.99) - this is just audio.

Once they start doing what other clubs have done and create video content then that will be another nice earner for them.......

Or....wait for someone to create a forest based meditation APP........

Last edited:
•••
Y
I would reach out to Nottingham Forest football club here in the U'K - there "Forest TV" page takes you to a page which sells season passes for all BBC Radio Nottingham audio commentary of all league and league cup matches.....it costs £44.99 for the year (or monthly for for £5.99) - this is just audio.

Once they start doing what other clubs have done and create video content then that will be another nice earner for them.......

Or....wait for someone to create a forest based meditation APP........
You are right and thank you. I agree with you. I think the name is ideal for a wildlife project, but there are a lot of hidden options too.

•••
•••
•••
Anyone else?
Did you reach out to that Nottingham football club? They seem like the best organization to pitch this to.

You would think they would be ideal to make another $4,000 sale to.

•••
Not trying to sound unhelpful, but did you have a plan or vision when you bought it?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back