Expos!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
42
Good-bye Montreal.
The best team in baseball in 1994.
Sorry to see you go.

ST
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yep, they're awaiting approval of the stadium in Washington, DC, but everything is pretty much set. They needed to move, badly.
 
0
•••
31k+ at the Stadium tonight (a classic too little too late).

ST
 
0
•••
Coastalguy said:
Good-bye Montreal.
The best team in baseball in 1994.
Sorry to see you go.

ST


Was that the "lock-out/strike" year ... when they were doing really, really well for once and BAMM - it was all for nothing? :blink:
I can't remember the year.
B-)
 
0
•••
The Nations Capital has been without a baseball team for too long. Although I was born and raised in D.C. I will always be an Baltimore Orioles fan.
 
0
•••
Link: www.dcbaseball.com

Pssst: They are going to be re-named with the move! :talk:
Shhhhh.
B-)
 
0
•••
CoolJeff.com said:
Was that the "lock-out/strike" year ... when they were doing really, really well for once and BAMM - it was all for nothing? :blink:
I can't remember the year.
B-)


Yup...damn strike!

ST
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back