NameSilo

domain ExpensiveMetals.com & MostExpensiveMetal.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyTsolakis

Established Member
Impact
55
Expensive Metals.com

MostExpensiveMetal.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
having the word "expensive" can be potentially damaging to any project or business but it can also be valuable depending on the project or business. It can be used as an information site describing "expensive metals". I would personally be quick to get a refund for the domains instead of trying to sit on them to make a profit or would recommend just playing around with it and turn it into a information site for precious metals or rare military service metals.

My appraisal: $0.00

Updated Date: 2013-10-31 17:53:29
Creation Date: 2013-10-31 17:53:29
Registrar Expiration Date: 2014-10-31 17:53:29

Hope this helps.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Expensive metals...there are quite a few out there.
Gold and silver everyone knows.
Then you jump to platinum.
Molybdenum.
You get the idea.

So developing a site showcasing expensive metals is good.

So in the right hands, you could get upwards to xx,xxx for the domain.
Or maybe a developed site.
 
1
•••
Thanks for the input both of you, to different sides obviously i would love this to be an xx,xxx domain but others opinions differ.
 
0
•••
I think the name is very good, in fact you should grab the singular version expensivemetal.com if you do not want to lose traffic to someone else. The domain is available so grab it! You should contact people who works on the gold/silver industry, you can easily command low xxxxx in an auction IMO.
 
0
•••
really ? can anyone else provide any advice..

I have expensivemetals.com & expensivemetal.com
 
0
•••
What!!! expensivemetal.com dissapeared from my shopping cart!!!! Lol, good luck pal, something tells me you will earn some good $$$ out of these two.
 
0
•••
ExpensiveMetals.com seems the winner here. It's easy to remember, great keyword "metal", current market is very volatile for metals, and a lot of interest. I'm actually very surprised that this name was available. Excellent name for development or sale to end user. mid $x,xxx lower for reseller/broker.
The second name MostExpensive... is much more limited due to the "most", niche oriented. For any value, you'd have to find the end user, or send to auction to get high $xx.
Good luck with these names!
 
0
•••
Who said handregging good names in 2013 is impossible ? I guess you just gotta use your noggin !

Im still iffy about these though, what do you guys think, develop ? sell ? keep ? im still a bit of a newbie to the game, 6 months in, ive made some good progress I believe.
 
0
•••
I do not think these domains are worth the development, unless you are the owner of the store and you have a stock of expensive metals to sell. Academic information? No worth the time, there are better and more popular sources of knowledge that cover this subject. If I was this guy I would contact the gold and silver sellers and offer them the domain for their business. Or the other possible end users are specialized economical journals that cover this market.
 
0
•••
yes I see..i have not had much luck with past domains, but hopefully I can get a good buck out of these, any other appraisals are appreciated !
 
0
•••
I do not think these domains are worth the development, unless you are the owner of the store and you have a stock of expensive metals to sell. Academic information? No worth the time, there are better and more popular sources of knowledge that cover this subject. If I was this guy I would contact the gold and silver sellers and offer them the domain for their business. Or the other possible end users are specialized economical journals that cover this market.

Agreed. At the end of the day there's no resource suggesting a fixed price for a domain; therefore, a domain is only worth with someone's willing to pay. Unless you have super premium domains the industry can be futile at this point. It's 2013 and most of the good domains were registered between 1990-2004. You have all these guys on here saying what it's worth but is it something they themselves will be quick to purchase from you. These are the type of things you must ask yourself. If you search other domain-related sites you'll find good domains for the low $X,XXX to $XXX

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

yes I see..i have not had much luck with past domains, but hopefully I can get a good buck out of these, any other appraisals are appreciated !

The domain industry is dead and futile unless you're a domain guru with a ton of high end domains like Frank Shilling. He's the domain king. He owns many of the super duper extreme premium domains. He's worth over $500 Million. When new extensions come available he sometimes get first dibs on the best domains. :td: But yeah do research and check out what other domains are going for on flippa and what's also included. There's more to just a domain sometimes then just registering something random. It's 2013.

Hope this helps
 
0
•••
I see.

I wonder who I should try contacting for these names..
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I see.

I wonder who I should try contacting for these names..

I think you can research who sells silver and gold I do not think it will be difficult. I have also contacted powerful companies to offer domains it is not difficult at all.
 
0
•••
any other members have a say on this one ?
 
0
•••
Search for precious metal prices/traders and weed out the scam/fly by night operations. Kitco and National Bullion are a couple places to start looking for peripheral businesses. You may also look to tie in with bitcoin providers/exchangers/users, since it's international, and a lot of other payment methods (for commodities) aren't.
 
0
•••
:talk:

reg fee


precious metals is the common term


as a metal that is expensive or valuable...becomes precious to the bearer.




and since precious metals are obviously expensive, it would make one of those words redundant.

guess which one?


imo.....
 
3
•••
expensive means valuable, valuable could mean precious, so if expensive is redundant, then so is precious..

imo

I think I can command at least low xxxx for this
 
0
•••
I never hear precious metals called Expensive Metals. Maybe there a rare earth metals play in there. Goodluck.
ag.gif
 
3
•••
Expensivemetals.com some say its worth a lot some say its worth nothing, I am in the process of contacting preciousmetals.com to see what they think. any advice on what I should say ?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back