Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ExactFood.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

houari

New Member
Impact
0
ExactFood.com Appraise it.

Thanks in Advance.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't believe "exact food" can offer a plausible purpose, relating to the precision of food ...unless you're selling kitchen scales (maybe, but I don't think so). I just don't get it, inappropriate as a brand ...in my little opinion, hope I'm wrong

Warm welcome to the community
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Looks like a highly brandable domain name to me with high recall and memorability. I think this is worth holding. This may fetch high xxx or low xxxx as per me, although 'foods' would have been amazing.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back