Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

luminal

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Evolution on Mars? Evolved Mars ...I'm assuming this is the thing, considering I don't see much online about it

Discontinuing EVO™ Pet Food In Summer 2018 | Mars, Incorporated

Came across this, company called Mars discontinuing their "EVO pet food" (unhelpful). That aside, I struggle with it. Offers accepted while you own your domain ...hope you get a bid

Welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••
Thank you.

This is my first domain i own. I was thinking about Evolution Mars, maybe some tech company, space company or mission 😂

Thank you 😄

•••
@luminal Yeah, fair effort. There's a very small number of players in that industry, very few select buyers involved in "evolving mars" or doing tech with regards to Mars ...tough sell, you know. Hold it if you want

Anytime

Last edited:
•••
I have other two. Can i post here or need to open new thread?

•••
I don't really see much in this name.
Just a small piece of advice. If you choose a subject - ''Mars'' for example, you should always search for the best, the most popular combination with this word. For example: MissionMars (first thing that came to my mind). But the idea that it's the most popular and interesting combination.
Also better stay away from trademarks, even the dropped ones.
Good Luck!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back