Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Ever tried Demerol?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

andriegel

Top Member
Impact
890
Hi,

I grabbed buydemerol.com for my Pharmacy activities.
It gets a 27/day on Wordtracker
It gets 162/mo on Overture

ALSO: genericsoma.com
It gets 21/day wordtracker
It gets 665/mo on Overture

What do you think for value/usage? :gl: Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump- any input on these names and the Drugs/Pharmacy market? Thanks!
 
0
•••
I would think looking at the OVT etc. that the domains are worth around low xx :imho:
 
0
•••
Good keywords for development. I see a bunch of advertisers bidding on 'Soma' at Google. Maybe a chance to score an end user sale?
 
0
•••
I agree with Ron here, end user value will be worth a bunch more than wholesale.....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back