Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

available .eu domains available

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
140
Did some searching for .eu extensions today on godaddy. While I would have regged these myself, I am out of money at the time being. Thought I would give others a heads up on them.

I would appreciate NPs/rep if you reg any of them:

CHICAS.EU
CHICABONITA.EU
BUENO.EU
LABOUR.EU
CHICA.EU
CHIRAC.EU
BLAIR.EU
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Do you get your money back when they can't get them?
 
0
•••
If you can't reg something, you do get a refund. The only time you do not is if you backorder a domain.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Im dealing with Pool to get some dot eu domains. If they do get them, I'll pay and if not. I won't. Pretty simple :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back