Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain estateimperium.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewid

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi ! I am absolute newbie to the forum and domain business, what do you think about this domain name? estateimperium.com ? Is it worth any money? I have even registered more : japanfishmarket.com, chinasteelworks.com, toysrealm.com, billboardtrade.com, eunation.eu, airsoftbrotherhood.com . Is any of these worh more than 10.000 USD ? Thx for appraising. I have absolutely no idea about domain pricing so every help is needed. Thx for response !
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
>> estateimperium.com
I would say, drop it. Unless you know something about "imperium" that I don't.

billboardtrade is the only one that may have some value, and it's not just because of the dot com. Buying and consolidated billboard space is a big business. Find the right party and you could make low $xxx on that.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back