Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingOfTheBanana

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I am selling http://www.psiwarriors.org

It is an online community of psions or psychics that help each other out by sharing techniques on various psionic/psychic abilities. The forum was established 2 years ago as PsiWarriors.com , but after some forum drama, we moved over to PsiWarriors.org.

The community used to be very active 1 year ago, with plenty of people visiting daily, posting, and new registrations daily. But because I have not taken good care of it, activity has plummeted, but there is still sign of activity through the loyal members. You can check out the forum yourself and inspect it at face value.

According to Google Analytics, 2200 visitors have visited in the past 30 days. Average duration on the site is 5 minutes and 25 seconds. 53% is traffic from Google and 35% is direct type ins from returning members.

In terms of revenue, I added AdSense last month and it earned about $7. Also, the users on the site have donated $5-$10 before, so you can make money that way. Or, you could send them CLickbank Products via email newsletter, I've made a few sales through that as well.

Price?

I am asking for $600 or best offer. Payment via PayPal, verified only please.

XenForo license has expired and is not included in the sale.

PM me if you have any questions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Please provide proof of income and proof of traffic with domain name clearly shown within 24 hours.

Thank you.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back