Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

auction EscapeFrom.US

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

x11joex11

Established Member
Impact
85
Registered at: GoDaddy
Registered until: Sat Jan 06 23:59:59 GMT 2007
Biding Ends: Friday 10:00 PM Pacific/Time

Used it for 3 years for no real purpose but got lots of comments and questions about the domain name refering to defecting from the country. :hehe:

Overture Results:645 Overture Results
Google Results:Results 1 - 10 of about 15,900,000 for "escape from". (0.05 seconds)

Good political or fan site for kurt russel.

Starting Bid: $2
Winning Bidder: none at the moment
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bid Ends Tomorrow, Good Luck Bidding!
 
0
•••
Auction Extended Till Friday, Price lowered to $2~
 
0
•••
Nevermind.
 
0
•••
Giving away for free! PM for details
 
0
•••
I'll take it

PM SENT :)
 
0
•••
I have to discuss with my friend if this is okay talk on this later. automatically goes to anyone though bidding above $4.
 
0
•••
x11joex11 said:
Giving away for free! PM for details

x11joex11 said:
I have to discuss with my friend if this is okay talk on this later. automatically goes to anyone though bidding above $4.

Lol Buddy you cannot work like that .......


You replied PM days after I sent it asking for details so you can push domain and also asked me for $2 if I am feeling Generous.......

But if someone offers you $4 before I give you details you would sell it to them ???
 
0
•••
hmmmm. There is no way it is worth $4 as it is ending in JAN
 
0
•••
If anyone wants to give the guy $4 please do so :)
I no longer wish for the domain
Thanks all the same :)
 
0
•••
nah if you paid $2 it is yours (even if you don't pay $2), even if someone offers $4, I just want to get rid of the domain at this point to the first person willing to take it and give me transfer info. Though I don't think I can get rid of it anymore I guess I'll just let it expire.
 
0
•••
x11joex11 said:
nah if you paid $2 it is yours (even if you don't pay $2), even if someone offers $4, I just want to get rid of the domain at this point to the first person willing to take it and give me transfer info. Though I don't think I can get rid of it anymore I guess I'll just let it expire.

You do not make sense, You are saying if you want it for $2 you can have it and you can have it if you dont pay $2

You offered the guy this domain, Why did you not send it to him straight away?
 
0
•••
:( he was giving it me free.... then asked me via PM for $2 then straight after he posted in this thread saying $4 go figure.......
 
0
•••
Sounds like a dodgy guy to me.
 
0
•••
the $2 was optional. I said if your feeling generous, I don't see the problem... the $2 was a laugh at how bad my domain is selling, if you wanted to feel nice that is all it is. Since you were first to want it, you can have it. I don't check namepros very often anymore so sorry on late responses.
 
0
•••
So what about this
automatically goes to anyone though bidding above $4.
 
0
•••
That was because I thought you were not interested anymore at the time, didn't see any pms or got any contact trade info, I've had problems like that before where it's possible a PM didn't get through. I'm sure having a lot of problems giving away a name for free lol. I'm not trying to rip off anyone. I'm not so desperate that I really need $4 and risk my trader rating.

It's registered at godaddy, so if it expires people will have to wait 2 months. In anycase I talked to my friend, were still good on giving away for free but I'm going to make a new thread titled EscapeFrom.US The bid continues!, there will be 3 days for people to stake there claim. The domain is free, after someone stakes claim. If within 3 days someone else is interested the bid can be raised $1. If by the end of the 3 days it's still FREE, it's FREE. I don't lie on my dealings. Also your previous bid is NULL now, so make a new one on the thread if your interested.

Anyways, feel free to bid on that, give me neg rating if I lie.

Best,
- Joe
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thread closed/ under review

Cyberian
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back