Dynadot

Eric from Canada

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Blues Brother

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone! Greetings from Canada. My name is Eric. I bought my first domain in 2005 but I still consider myself to be a beginner at domaining. I haven't sold any domains yet - for years I considered myself to be a collector but I think it's time to sell some of my domains. I've made some mistakes along the way - like accidentally dropping one brandable domain that I registered in 2005 (that hurt). But I'm keen on taking action. I've been lurking here since 2013 but this is my first post.

P.S. This forum rocks :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello!

NamePros is an excellent Forum in which to learn the ins and outs of domain names.

Might suggest determine what aspects of domains are of particular interest to you, search those out and read and re-read the pertinent threads and posts.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Welcome to NamePros, Eric -- it's nice to have along.

I guess we don't need to tell you to read through the threads here, as you've already been doing that for years!

Good luck to you in your newest phase of domain investing.

•••
Hello Eric / @Blues Brother .. and welcome to NamePros from a fellow Canadian! :)

Ironically the most indicative sign of learning and progress as a domainer is when you drop mediocre domains .. so depending on that domain you dropped, maybe it wasn't as bad a thing as you think! lol

I had domains since 1999 but only started domaining in 2016 .. it's never too late .. you just need to be careful about buying great domains at undervalued pricing!

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
•••
•••
Hi everyone! Greetings from Canada. My name is Eric. I bought my first domain in 2005 but I still consider myself to be a beginner at domaining. I haven't sold any domains yet - for years I considered myself to be a collector but I think it's time to sell some of my domains. I've made some mistakes along the way - like accidentally dropping one brandable domain that I registered in 2005 (that hurt). But I'm keen on taking action. I've been lurking here since 2013 but this is my first post.

P.S. This forum rocks :)
"Mistakes" sure can hurt. We can feel discouraged and doubt ourselves ("can I learn this?"). Mistakes are amazing domain teachers and we can welcome them with open arms - if we see them as opportunities not problems.

Last edited:
•••
welcome 2 NP! wish u and ur portfolio success

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hello Eric and welcome to nps...I too am more of a collector than seller!

•••
•••
Welcome to the great NP family. Feel free to reach out for guidance anytime

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back