Domain Empire

.equipment Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dannyboy15

Established Member
Impact
Hey all,
So what's your opinion on the .equipment extension! I don't have any experience with this..
I usually shy away from these at the minute but did purchase one last night as I liked the sound of it.

VRTECH.equipment

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
VRtechEquipment.com is availible for reg ..
I think your name is brandable and it could make sense in the VR industry.
Also mention that ".equipment" is dropping quickly. Its started very good in 2014 but it fell to position 229 in the new gTLD ranking list. I am really not sure about this extension. Time will tell :) Good luck!

Image 62.png

•••
I signed up for some members newsletter and won a free domain, recording.equipment it's a pretty good domain, matches the extension at least. I thought about it, and not much word go with equipment.

•••
I own XRAY.equipment and this is a billion dollar industry.
Waiting for the right enduser to sell the name.

•••
•••
Many people will not agree with me but for a long period investment i prefer xRay.equipment rather than xRayequipment.com :wideyed:

Last edited:
•••
i own Fitness in this extension. intend to build it out but it isn't my highest priority yet.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back