Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain eonet.com

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi

What is this domain worth?
OVT without .EXT = 254
OVT +EXT = 63
marketleap.com = 1,565
google for eonet = 147,000

Thanks in advance :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
0
•••
Thanks for the replies guys.

Now I'm going to try to sell the domain to a japanese company also known as eonet :)
(eonet.jp) They are also an isp, from wich i understand from the site they offer DSL.
Just send them an Email.
Waiting for a re from them.

I'll keep you posted.

Rico
 
0
•••
Good luck Rico. Definately hold out for the $1k or more. It's worth it!

The .net owners are chumps for passing on it, IMHO. They'll end up regretting it. No offense to the chumps out there.
 
0
•••
Personally I don't think the name has much resell value.
I'd be happy to get $200+
I don't think the prospect that owns the .net is ready to justify paying $1k for a domain. Have you seen the website? From the looks of it they spent less than that on their development budget.
Good Luck!
 
0
•••
I noticed the same thing about their website, even some of mine are better, thats why I asked if they where a big company, they dont look it.

Mike
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back