Domain Empire

Enom

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering if anyone else is having problems getting into their Enom accounts at the moment ???? D-:

All the best

Richard

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
not me everything seems fine.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for having a look folks, will try and work out what is happening here.

All the best.

Richard

•••
Originally posted by bitshack
Thanks for having a look folks, will try and work out what is happening here.

All the best.

Richard

good luck im sure it will be ok soon enough.

•••
Well I have a site running their API so can do most of the work through there ... that works fine :)

All the best.

Richard

•••
Yea good luck and hope it gets fixed because mine are working perfectly.

•••
Yipppeeee ... I can get back in now :)

Wish I could remember what I was going to do.

•••
Originally posted by bitshack
Yipppeeee ... I can get back in now :)

Wish I could remember what I was going to do.

:lol: i think you were going to transfer all of your names to me. :lol:

•••
I'm fairly sure it wasn't that Sean ... nice try though :)

•••
A few of us recently have been able to log-in, but when you get there you can see that you have whatever number of domains, but you can't access them individually as you would normally do ... instead you have to use that "Quick Find" feature. I dunno why it's been doing this lately, but I'm starting to get a little bothered. I know they are in there, and no real big worries ... but it's been happening too much of late, IMHO.
Hope all's OK.

•••
Yup.. I had that problem today.. and the site was going VERY slow when I was trying to push a :gn: I recently sold. It took me 15 minutes. Made me very upset ;)

•••
I have been browsing a few forums (this one the most lately) and I have seen the same problems popping up everywhere about enom. I am sure they will fix the problems they have been good so far.

•••
At least it was not just me then :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back