Domain Empire

Enom prices?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
have somebody an enom account with better prices than 29$?

I want to renew a name so I'll paypal the money push the name...get renew it and push back....

Pls help me with this.

Taz

[email protected]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What ?
Price for what ?

•••
I can 8.95$ for you to renew,but you must wait at least 7 days(enom new rules).
PM me for details.

•••
thats true taz, enom has that stupid 7 day rule now unless the domain is pushed within the reseller tree which gives you a little more control/time over pushes.

•••
•••
•••
thanks a lot Bean...much appreciate.

Taz

•••
Originally posted by .edu
thats true taz, enom has that stupid 7 day rule now unless the domain is pushed within the reseller tree which gives you a little more control/time over pushes.

Guys - I don't seem to have this problem at all - I do a lot of reg's for people everyday and am always able to push them to their account right away even though they are not under my reseller tree. Is everybody affected by this problem.

•••
you cannot push a name only one time in 7 days.

•••
tazboxer

Tazboxer...

29$ you have got to be kidding me... The way you solve the problem is this: Have someone set you up with an account under them at the $8..95 rate...Push your domain into this account...then renew...won't take 7 days and you will be happy you did...

If you would like such an account...let me know and I'll make you one ASAP...reseller or retail whatever you want, or anyone else here will be more than willing to help out:)

•••
The "7 day rule" has made a few changes. As I know it now it is the first push can be anywhere then the 7 day time clock starts unless you pushing within the same reseller tree then it is two pushes.

Taz...you have many options at your disposal that are way better than $29.95

•••
you should go to godaddy.com

•••
Originally posted by NameFusion
you should go to godaddy.com

Why? That won't help him with what he wants to do.

•••
Originally posted by tazboxer
thanks a lot Bean...much appreciate.

Taz
You are welcome.

Bean

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back