Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

topseo

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what's so special about yer accnt that u pay less than others?

•••
what's so special about yer accnt that u pay less than others?
I own more than 10,000 domains, this is what sets me apart

•••
•••
So because you have 10,000 names they take a big loss and you are doing this at cost for us?
So many generous people!

•••
So because you have 10,000 names they take a big loss and you are doing this at cost for us?
So many generous people!
This is accidental, if the price is not suitable for you, you can buy directly
Is it because the low price has become suspicious, can it be tried and verify the legal registration?

•••
•••
It is suspicious, because you are a new member with no rating. We have to protect our members from losing money - that's why! And of course we discuss it now...

•••
It is suspicious, because you are a new member with no rating. We have to protect our members from losing money - that's why! And of course we discuss it now...
You can be sure that I have sold more than 150 domains to members on the site so far
I'm not here to play around, I'm here to work

•••
You can be sure that I have sold more than 150 domains to members on the site so far
I'm not here to play around, I'm here to work
You should ask them to rate you and we can see it in your rating. After that we can be sure.

•••
1. No registrar will sell you for $2 a year unless there is a promotion with limited time.
2. The discount from each registrar does not base on how many domains you own.
3. Domainers with thousand of domains don't normally act like you trying to make a buck or two
4. From what we see from the names that you listed here for sale and appraisal here (mostly crap names) we don't think we believe you have 10,000 names
5. No one and I repeat NO ONE would send you or anyone the domain name and ask you to register for them
6. Does it make sense to you? We are all old here so we need to be careful. To everyone who act like you - not just you.

•••
You should ask them to rate you and we can see it in your rating. After that we can be sure.
Once I transfer domain ownership to them, you will see the ratings

•••
1. No registrar will sell you for $2 a year unless there is a promotion with limited time.
2. The discount from each registrar does not base on how many domains you own.
3. Domainers with thousand of domains don't normally act like you trying to make a buck or two
4. From what we see from the names that you listed here for sale and appraisal here (mostly crap names) we don't think we believe you have 10,000 names
5. No one and I repeat NO ONE would send you or anyone the domain name and ask you to register for them
6. Does it make sense to you? We are all old here so we need to be careful. To everyone who act like you - not just you.
If you give me the name of 10 domains available to register for you for free, what do you think?

•••
If an offer is too good to be true, it invariably IS too good to be true. I think it is impossible for name.com to be selling you new .com .net .org .co domain registrations for $2/domain. If it's a promo. They don't mention it on their website. When does this offer end? I for one would like to see your name.com account with 10,000 names in it.

The biggest problem is you are a new member, with zero history. You have zero credibility to make such a generous offer. I think I'll wait to see 150 TR ratings for the domains you have sold to members before even considering your offer. If it is still on offer.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back