Dynadot

advice End user on namePros?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

robinnx

Established Member
Impact
what do you think about end user using namePros to reach the sellers and make bargain offers?
would you sell it at namepros price or stick to your end price?
from your personal experience how would you identify an user disguised as a domainer ?

Thank you for sharing thoughts ❤️

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Most of the names on sale here are wholesale and quite reduced as it is. Sure there are buyers/end users here from time to time but if they have the same mindset as fellow domainers (dirt cheap) its unlikely they are going to get anyone’s best names.

If someone is content selling at wholesale price (some are some aren’t) it shouldn’t matter who is buying if your desired price is met.

Probably unpopular opinion, but I don’t think this is the best place to sell due to Google indexing.

•••
what do you think about end user using namePros to reach the sellers and make bargain offers?
would you sell it at namepros price or stick to your end price?
from your personal experience how would you identify an user disguised as a domainer ?

Thank you for sharing thoughts ❤️
My valuation of a domain name or developed domain name would be the most important thing. If the price is right I don't care who the buyer is. Could be Bill Gates or a Himalayan goat herder. If the buyer meets your valuation @roynsdx then why do you care who they are mate?

If someone is content selling at wholesale price (some are some aren’t) it shouldn’t matter who is buying if your desired price is met.
Exactly.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back