NameSilo

Email form pages asp to Php

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

lasvegascom

Established Member
Impact
2
I was wondering if anyone would be able to convert a contact us form and corresponding thank you page from asp to php. I need it to be 2 separate pages because of my analytics software.

The reason why I am asking this is because I want to move hosting providers and the one I want to move to does not support asp pages. And my original designer only knew asp.

I will provide the asp code that I use for both pages.

PM me if you are able to help out.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can do a php contact us page PM with moreinfo please if you are interessted
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back