IT.COM

video Elon Musk opens up about aliens

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

redemo

Mug RuithTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think he is talking about his wife.

•••
•••
I think I have one alien in my house too.
She never agreed with what I said and and she seems to come from another planet with very complicated thinking and normal people like us would never understand.

•••
Outside of Earth, it would be a great discovery to find microorganisms, or other less sophisticated life. Chances are, nothing like us. No high tech aliens, no dreamlike realities

We're alone, this is your life. The clock is ticking

giphy (1).gif

Last edited:
•••
Outside of Earth, it would be a great discovery to find microorganisms, or other less sophisticated life. Chances are, nothing like us. No high tech aliens, no dreamlike realities

We're alone, this is your life. The clock is ticking

Show attachment 203731
I would hope any aliens are LESS sophisticated than us. It's our high level of sophistication that's fookin up the planet. Dinosaurs never dumped plastic in the ocean. Unless something drastic changes:- Humans OUT!!!!!!

Last edited:
•••
I would hope any aliens are LESS sophisticated than us. It's our high level of sophistication that's fookin up the planet. Dinosaurs never dumped plastic in the ocean. Unless something drastic changes:- Humans OUT!!!!!!

Sufficient enough technology can fix anything. PS I'm human, I don't want to go out

Last edited:
•••
Sufficient enough technology can fix anything. PS I'm human, I don't want to go out
The best technology would see humans wiped off this planet forever. The planet doesn't need humans. Things will only get worse. Worse storms. Worse floods. Worse droughts. Worse traffic. Worse overcrowding. Worse pollution. Worse wars. Maybe we need machines and robots to control us humans and keep us in check.

•••
The best technology would see humans wiped off this planet forever. The planet doesn't need humans. Things will only get worse. Worse storms. Worse floods. Worse droughts. Worse traffic. Worse overcrowding. Worse pollution. Worse wars. Maybe we need machines and robots to control us humans and keep us in check.
A non conflicted AI to replace humans with regards to running things, I'd agree there. However, people just aren't ready for such a thing ...traditional thinkers / people as a whole. The uncertainty, and what Hollywood says about "AI taking over", and just media as a whole casts an unusually bad light over AI

Last edited:
•••
I think I have one alien in my house too.
She never agreed with what I said and and she seems to come from another planet with very complicated thinking and normal people like us would never understand.
There must be several of these, I also have an alien that fits perfectly with your description, possibly they are from the same planet

•••
•••
The Earth has had several extinction level events with millions of years in between them. Our restart really only spans about 50,000 years imagine a society that had 1 millions of evolution? You don't think they would have conquered gravity or light speed?
I think we will if we had 1 million years.

I also believe the governments hide unexplained out of place in time discoveries that shows ancients had advanced technology like this.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism

What would happen to the control of governments if ever it was found out there were civilizations more sophisticated than us today roaming the earth? Answer: They would lose the faith of the people.

I believe the survivors from each extinction level events have decided to stay back and let the restart civilization try their luck. As with with people some will have flaws.

These are the ones in history who interfered with our development. Prometheus?

Some tried to act like God's because to the new people it would be hard to distinguish high tech science from magic.

I think they have been with us all along just watching. Helping us not destroy the Earth like they did or prepare us to survive the next extinction level event which seems go occur a lot on Earth.

Imo...

When the first UFO's were seen these were not from outer space but from Earth.

It is part of the industrial complex and Government defense budgets to create a threat from outer space. It is easy enough to convince scared people.

Remember the panic caused by War of the Worlds?

To what end? To justify each Country's black budget.

It always boils down to money.

•••
The Earth has had several extinction level events with millions of years in between them. Our restart really only spans about 50,000 years imagine a society that had 1 millions of evolution? You don't think they would have conquered gravity or light speed?
I think we will if we had 1 million years.

I also believe the governments hide unexplained out of place in time discoveries that shows ancients had advanced technology like this.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism

What would happen to the control of governments if ever it was found out there were civilizations more sophisticated than us today roaming the earth? Answer: They would lose the faith of the people.

I believe the survivors from each extinction level events have decided to stay back and let the restart civilization try their luck. As with with people some will have flaws.

These are the ones in history who interfered with our development. Prometheus?

Some tried to act like God's because to the new people it would be hard to distinguish high tech science from magic.

I think they have been with us all along just watching. Helping us not destroy the Earth like they did or prepare us to survive the next extinction level event which seems go occur a lot on Earth.

Imo...

When the first UFO's were seen these were not from outer space but from Earth.

It is part of the industrial complex and Government defense budgets to create a threat from outer space. It is easy enough to convince scared people.

Remember the panic caused by War of the Worlds?

To what end? To justify each Country's black budget.

It always boils down to money.
I don't believe for a split second government hide information related to alien civilisations, or civilisations from the past that had more means than us today. People don't quite appreciate how hard it is to keep a secret, if every government just happened to be in on it, not a single voice spoken after leaving office, and every single member of executive staff keeping it "hush hush" to the fullest extent, with not a single slip from anyone that worked for any government at any time around the planet, with executive privileges. That is quite a task

Shady, dishonest or corrupt government? Absolutely, but not that

Last edited:
•••
I have several words for you.

1. Compartmentalization.

If you don’t need to know you won’t know.

If governments want to hide something it can.
2. black budgets in the trillions coming from the US involvement in illegal drug and arms trade in the US and abroad.

3. Majestic 12. did you know that on the list of US government security clearances there are about 5 or 6 levels above the President? Levels of access not even the President have access to.

4. Ai designed to monitor the internet and scrub specific keywords they rather not be out there.

5. Disinformation.

•••
did you know that on the list of US government security clearances there are about 5 or 6 levels above the President? Levels of access not even the President have access to.
It's interesting. I did not know this. Are you able to share a reliable source regarding this? Cheers mate.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back