domain ElectroDeals.com - Appraisal Request

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

SouthernSun

Upgraded Member
Impact
0
Hello everyone. l'm a long time reader, first time posting.

I've held ElectroDeals.com since 19 March 2003 and I've been the sole owner since then. Before me, the domain was live around 2000 to 2001, with what looks like some kind of consumer electronics related page on it. I honestly can't say for certain what it was, it could have been an affiliate page or a registrar monetised link page rather than an actual store. It's all in the Wayback Machine if anyone wants to check for themselves.

Since 2003 it has mostly been parked. There were a couple of unlaunched attempts along the way, a BigCommerce and then Shopify demo build around 2011 to 2013, and a WordPress "coming soon" page around 2016 to 2018, neither of which ever went live. No business of mine has ever actually run on it, and it isn't listed on a marketplace at the moment.

It has drawn several unsolicited offers over the years, all before 2017, all declined at the time because I intended to develop it myself.

I've kept this short on purpose. Happy to go into more detail on any of it if that would help.

Looking for honest feedback on three things:

1. Value. What range would you put on it today?
2. Buyer pool. Beyond e-commerce operators, deal and coupon sites, and electronics retailers, who else might want this?
3. Route to market. How would you go about reaching those buyers?

I'd especially value input from anyone who sells descriptive keyword .coms to end users rather than brandables.

Straight opinions welcome.

Thanks in advance.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back