Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Ecommerce Software for Design Company

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Unknown

Established Member
Impact
3
Someone I know wants an alternative to osCommerce for his design company.

Any suggestions on a record keeping script that will allow customers to login, view their past history etc.

His site offers about a dozen website related service and he would like a script that kept track of all the orders and customers.

OScommerce is giving him issues and he's ready to part ways.

He's looking for a paid script. Something along the lines of WHMCS without all the hosting/domain features.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm currently checking out Magento Commerce, nice features and it as a paid and free version, just search for it in google.
 
0
•••
A script that I really like is WHMCS

Would anyone happen to know a script similar to WHMCS that I can use for selliing image/logo services and that can be easily integrated with my current website template?
 
0
•••
Magento is a really good one. I think you should try that. Highly recommended!!
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back