NameSilo

Eco-friendly hosting provider

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameOmnia

In DisguiseTop Member
Impact
6,430
Hi,

is there anyone who could suggest me the best green/eco friendly hosting providers for WP?

Thank you very much.
Sara
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thank you very much for your help.

My last doubt now is : reseller hosting OR WP managed hosting???????
 
0
•••
Thank you very much for your help.

My last doubt now is : reseller hosting OR WP managed hosting???????

This really depends on what your plans are. If you would be developing a personal project, or a few websites for you and friends, a managed WP environment shall suffice. Now, if you want to do business and sell hosting to your clients (if you are a webmaster, designer or smth) then the Reseller Package will serve you better in terms of easy management of multiple accounts and freedom to provide custom packages. In any ways, if you are unsure on how it will work out, you can always start with a single account and once you get a hang of it, if you liked the service to this point, your host should have convenient upgrade options and convert you to a Reseller easily :)
 
0
•••
Thanks again.

I am not going to resell hosting butI think that having a reseller one for my own projects has its own advantages. It's cheap, the hosting space won't be oversold ( thing that often happens with the shared one ) and I don't have to worry about how many websites I develop...at least until the day they become massive!!!!
 
0
•••
Thanks again.

I am not going to resell hosting butI think that having a reseller one for my own projects has its own advantages. It's cheap, the hosting space won't be oversold ( thing that often happens with the shared one ) and I don't have to worry about how many websites I develop...at least until the day they become massive!!!!

You got the right logic there, however your concerns can also be covered with a managed Shared Package if you don't fall into the trap of seeking Unlimited Space, Traffic etc. There are still many providers that offer a fixed amount of space and a package for multiple websites. So, within your fixed webspace, you can still create as many sites as you wish and you don't have to worry that the server is oversold simply because no one can interfere with your own fixed resources. And given that the space is enough you would have enough room to develop your projects, expand them and eventually upgrade should you need to get more :)

Anyways, just giving you both viewpoints of the matter. Regardless if you choose Shared or Reseller, as long as you are careful in your choice of host you will be just fine :)
 
0
•••
HostPapa was the worst server experience I've ever had. Unexplained downtime, almost no support to customers.

They are really nice to the environment and their staff. Customers come in somewhere farther down that list.
 
0
•••
Thank you both guys!
I have to make a decision soon and I think I will go with inmotion hosting that seems to be very good...and it doesn't belong to EIG thank god!
 
0
•••
Hi Sara,

Are you still looking for a WP or Reseller hosting plans? We'd advice and help you finding the best solution for your project.

Cheers!
 
0
•••
Hi Euro,

thanks for replying. I am pretty convinced about Inmotion hosting but if you have an astonishing offer for me I will be happy to consider it.

I will have to choose in the next couple of days though.
 
0
•••
Hi,

We do actually have :) it depends on your requirements though.
But generally speaking, we can provide following:

- 24x7 professional support
- 99.99% uptime
- High connection speed (40ms - 70ms)
- Enhanced security
- Month-to-Month payment term (no contracts, no hidden fees, etc.)
- 15-Day Full Money Back Guarantee, no questions asked

We have cPanel hosting plans, please see here - http://www.euro-space.net/cheap-hosting-europe
also WordPress optimized plans - http://www.euro-space.net/wordpress-hosting

Live chat always online, so get in touch with us for more info.

Thanks and have a nice weekend!
 
0
•••
0
•••
Hi Sara,

do you have any progress with the hosting :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back