Dynadot

EBay or Laundro?!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which do you prefer?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • eBay!!

votes
    46.7%
  • Laundro!!

vote
    6.7%
  • NEITHER!!!!!!!

votes
    46.7%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Which auction site do you like more?

I prefer eBay because it keeps track of your transaction and who you already paid

I prefer laundro because people usually don't overcharge on shipping.. which I find annoying on eBay. Also because most of the people are 15-22 :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would never place an item on Ebay, and I've never even heard of this "Laundro" ... IMHO.
B-)

•••
•••
Laundro = laundromatic.net

It's mostly teens but I have seen a couple people in their late 20's on there. Free to post auctions and there is a feedback system, etc. :)

•••
•••
•••
Neither B-)

GOOOOOO CrapNames :D

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
I would never place an item on Ebay, and I've never even heard of this "Laundro" ... IMHO.
B-)

:-/
I don't think eBay is notorious for domains sales but I've had plenty of luck selling other things.

Cheers!

•••
I picked neither as well...

•••
This is meant in general.. that's why it's the :break room: ;)

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
This is meant in general.. that's why it's the :break room: ;)

You done good, GCGirl! :)
PS. Go BLUE!!!

•••
•••
Only familiar with eBay...

making fairly substantial money there so wouldn't need to look anywhere else.

•••
I didnt know there was such thing as a Laudro

•••
never heard about landro... but i prefer ebay, i did a couple of buys at low cost to me!!!! excelent buys i must say!!! :D

but still i prefer miau.pt it only for my country but at least you know that each member is real, because you have to wait a week until they esnd you a letter to your home with a pin to get in!!! xtremly secure

•••
Laundro is mostly teens.. it's Laundromatic.net :)

•••
ebay I suppose, i have never heard of laundro either, what about yahoo auction? :P

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back