Dynadot

domain earthgoogle.com typos appraisals please...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Google just released their new website www.earth.google.com

and they registared earthgoogle.com
http://www.whois.sc/earthgoogle.com

What do you think of these typos earthgogle.com, earthgoogel.com, earhtgoggle.com and earth-google.com. :hehe:
I am not sure if I have a TM issue with the last one.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i think the only way to appraise a typo is to know how many hits it receives per day.

•••
airwav said:
I am not sure if I have a TM issue with the last one.

You have major league probable ™ issues with ALL of them, IMHO. :cy:
This is blatant!

Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Jeff said:
You have major league probable ™ issues with ALL of them, IMHO. :cy:
This is blatant!

Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)

What is the best way to do a trademark search? I have read recently where the typo of google was sold, how could that be?

Thanks for your help. :red:

•••
airwav said:
What is the best way to do a trademark search? I have read recently where the typo of google was sold, how could that be?

Thanks for your help. :red:

Link: www.uspto.gov

Depends on who the Buyer was ... another reseller could very well have purchased a potential ™ domain in the secondary market (and then assumed the same potential ™ risks), IMHO. Which typo of Google™ did you read "sold", IYHO? :blink:
B-)

•••
Jeff said:
Link: www.uspto.gov

Depends on who the Buyer was ... another reseller could very well have purchased a potential ™ domain in the secondary market (and then assumed the same potential ™ risks), IMHO. Which typo of Google™ did you read "sold", IYHO? :blink:
B-)

I found that site before you responded and none of these domains are trademarked, but of course I am not a TM atty.

I believe it was googel.com that was sold.

•••
as long as "google" is trademarked (which it is), you could have problems since all it takes is for a name to be "confusingly similar" to a trademark.

•••
pgiddy said:
as long as "google" is trademarked (which it is), you could have problems since all it takes is for a name to be "confusingly similar" to a trademark.
Maybe this is not the proper forum for this discussion, but it is a name in front of a typo, LOL guess I will just wait for the letter from the attorneys...

Last time this happened at least they were kind enough to pay me my reg fees back.

•••
airwav said:
Last time this happened at least they were kind enough to pay me my reg fees back.

Which domain name was that? :gl:

Thanks for the insight.
B-)

•••
Jeff said:
Which domain name was that? :gl:

Thanks for the insight.
B-)

Just PM'd you.

•••
The problem with your domains is not only the TM issues surrounding them, but all of then require at least a double typo and most of them more typos and a typo in an odd position (I've never missed the (.) key instaed hitting the (-) key. I don't think a drunk perosn could do that.

-$x to 0$

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back