NameSilo

domain Earthenware.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

greggish

Established Member
Impact
23
earthenware.us

Seeing how ceramicworld.com just went on Snap for $1922 I decided to look for some available ceramic/pottery related domains. I found this one worder .us available, all other extensions are taken. I checked on overture and the bids for "earthenware" seem to be decent ($.63 top) but not great. I kind of figure at this time if you can find any one word domain .us that relates to a product with any kind of broad appeal in the US then its worth taking. Any thoughts, appraisals, feedback, or ideas on how to develop it would be appreciated. Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back