NameSilo

domain Earphones.co

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehugbo

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
108
I've just listed Earphones.co for sale on Flippa and would like to know what y'all think about this one. The Estibot value for this name is $6,800. I've been told several times that Estibot valuations aren't 100% accurate but then I really think this time Estibot isn't far from the real value of this Premium name in a billion dollar industry. What's your take?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think you could get $50 in a Flippa auction. As usual, the estibot value is unrealistic. Listening devices are more commonly referred to as headphones or earbuds, plus being .co hurts a bit. Good luck.
 
2
•••
I think you could get $50 in a Flippa auction. As usual, the estibot value is unrealistic. Listening devices are more commonly referred to as headphones or earbuds, plus being .co hurts a bit. Good luck.

I also have Earbuds.co and may add that as an auction extra if need arises.
 
0
•••
More appraisals please. Thank you
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back