E-mail piping issue

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

stma

Established Member
Impact
1
I've been using this script on several hosts with zero problems.

I'm running a e-mail piping script and it's working fine on my server and several others. I just installed it on a new host and I am getting this error:

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to |/home/#########/public_html/pipe/pipe.php
generated by pipe@########.net ------

Error in argument 1, char 3: option not found
Usage: php [-q] [-h] [-s] [-v] [-i] [-f <file>]
php <file> [args...]
-a Run interactively
-C Do not chdir to the script's directory
-c <path>|<file> Look for php.ini file in this directory
-n No php.ini file will be used
-d foo[=bar] Define INI entry foo with value 'bar'
-e Generate extended information for debugger/profiler
-f <file> Parse <file>. Implies `-q'
-h This help
-i PHP information
-l Syntax check only (lint)
-m Show compiled in modules
-q Quiet-mode. Suppress HTTP Header output.
-s Display colour syntax highlighted source.
-v Version number
-w Display source with stripped comments and whitespace.
-z <file> Load Zend extension <file>.

Here is the opening lines of the file that the e-mail is piped too:

PHP:
#!/usr/bin/php -q
<?php
$cat="199";
$fd = fopen("php://stdin", "r");
$email = "";
while (!feof($fd)) {
    $email .= fread($fd, 1024);
}
fclose($fd);


Anyone tell me why I am getting an error, and suggest a way to fix it? I am a little lost here. I'm getting a response from the hosts support desk saying that queit mode isn't supported with php 4.3 but i'm running that version with this piping script working.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back