NameSilo

Dynamic Drive PHP Gallery Script Issue

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Impact
0
I am having a (hopefully) small problem with the Dynamic Drive PHP Photo Album Script

I am editing the following site:
SWF Photo
Please don't comment on how bad the code is, I am editing a previous designers work, only to update the gallery.

As you can see the gallery is forming one column. The option to change this is as follows:
var dimension="3x2" (i.e 3 columns, 2 rows)

I have been messing with it for an hour or so and I can't seem to make it budge....Can anyone see why this is not working?

All code can be viewed by source, there is no external PHP.

Please help!

Thanks!!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back