IT.COM

Dynadot.com adds a push feature.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Seems dynadot added a push feature, finaly!
You can now push a domain by selecting it in "My Domains", and clicking "Change user". New users can sign up at http://www.dynadot.com/create_account.html

The best registar, gets even better.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think it's a new feature. It's there for a long time.
You can even 'pull' a name by requesting it, Dynadot will contact the owner to approve.

•••
Hey, it's new. ;) I got an email from them saying they added it. They still have pulling, but now they added pushing too

•••
Anyone who used Dynadot knows that this is huge news. Especially for idn owners, and resellers.

•••
I'm assuming its a mass push feature.. instead of the person having to request domain names one per time?.. I've mentioned the need a few times to staff there.

•••
I got the 'push' feature since I used them in March. Perhaps it just implemented to all old users so you got it recently.

•••
Thats fantastic, yah its a newer feature. Im a long time Dynadot user, Ive registered over 100 domains there :P Fantastic site getting better by the day.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back