Dwarf URL - please review

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnZ

Established Member
Impact
0
DwarfURL is a simple Web site that shortens URL.

I tried to keep it neat and simple, what do you think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice Site :) Good concept but i dont thisk it will get used much
 
0
•••
Very interesting :)

Good luck!
 
0
•••
Too simple..
 
0
•••
too simple...but i think thts wt u r trying to do....
 
0
•••
hey that could be fun... nice work

is it mysql drivin
 
0
•••
Very nice idea :) Good luck with the development..the layout is basic and simple - perfect for this kind of website.
 
0
•••
Very Simple IMO.
Add some graphics to it!
 
0
•••
nice site. intresting good idea.
 
0
•••
If I were you, I'd have cartoon characters around the box with speech bubbles on how to use it, etc...
 
0
•••
Thanks for the reviews :)

snareklutz said:
If I were you, I'd have cartoon characters around the box with speech bubbles on how to use it, etc...

Hmm, sounds interesting and could look pretty good, I'll look into it :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Simple, but slick deisgn IMHO. Maybe to sple, but something catched my eye and made me like it! :tu:
 
0
•••
Very simple. Needs a good template.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back