IT.COM

domain Closed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is so specific to a certain market and thus potential users of it limited. Most companies in this business already have established brands and none would want to acquire it, this is what I think.

It does have value but I would say maybe even less than what it sold for at the time. Anyways, good luck

•••
It is so specific to a certain market and thus potential users of it limited. Most companies in this business already have established brands and none would want to acquire it, this is what I think.

It does have value but I would say maybe even less than what it sold for at the time. Anyways, good luck

Thanks for the quick reply Abdullah. I agree that companies that are established already would not be interested in this. An enduser would have to be new to find value. I do see it being useful to a new dropcatcher focusing on ccTLDs and the like. Now the question is will there be new entries into the markert.

Last edited:
•••
nice domain

no idea who will buy it for what

•••
•••
Good domain. Obvious user will be using it to catch dropped .io domains. But there are many competitors around including park.io. May be used by some relevant technical projects but as far as I can see they must be very few in numbers. Overall I shall appraise this domain around $80-100.

•••
The name is self-explanatory, indeed the expectation is that the buyer will be a .io dropcatcher mostly. So I don't think there are so many candidates. And there must be alternatives.

•••
Good domain. Obvious user will be using it to catch dropped .io domains. But there are many competitors around including park.io. May be used by some relevant technical projects but as far as I can see they must be very few in numbers. Overall I shall appraise this domain around $80-100.
Maybe park.io will buy it. I never know park.io does dropcatch.

•••
IMO you can do one thing. Search "Catch dropped .io domains" in google. See the links on first page and you can make an offer to them. See if they are interested.

•••
I really appreciate all the replies. Thanks everyone

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back