Domain Empire

news Drive.us Sold for $99,999 in Biggest Verified .US Sale Ever Reported

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's quick te a hefty price but is indeed an excellent domain.

Maybe I will renew my Placemat.us :)

•••
The booming domain aftermarket has been pushing prices up in a wider variety of TLDs. .US is the latest to benefit from that with the biggest sale DNJournal has ever been able to verify in the American ccTLD: https://www.dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2022/dailyposts/20220221.htm
Thanks Ron!

I believe that .us is one of the most underrated extensions/investments in the domain space.

A few years ago I was elated to acquire Soccer.us. Soccer is the most followed sport in the world!

If all goes well, I’ll announce a 5 figure .us purchase in the next day or so. Stay tuned :)

•••
•••
I really like it as a two-word phrase "drive us" as well as being a strong keyword in the .us extension.
Thanks for information on a truly impressive sale that will probably help propel the .us extension to new heights.
Bob

•••
Almost all good domains are underpriced. Domains are the last asset left that are stuck in pre-pandemic pricing and that was already 80% below of what they are worth. I am only talking about the good names.

Almost every sale is a buyer underpaying for a great name.

This .us was a fair price for both the buyer and seller.

•••
Thanks Ron!

I believe that .us is one of the most underrated extensions/investments in the domain space.

A few years ago I was elated to acquire Soccer.us. Soccer is the most followed sport in the world!

If all goes well, I’ll announce a 5 figure .us purchase in the next day or so. Stay tuned :)
I only own 3 or 4 hyphenated .us domains and world-cup.us is one of them. .us? Hyphenated? Whatever. Huge market. I too believe that when the snowball starts rolling like it has been - .us will offer great opportunity for users AND investors.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back