Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

DreamSpark Design Page

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
0
Hello, I am a college student starting a web design company called DreamSpark Design based out of Madison, WI. I was wondering if you guys could give me some ideas/input on what we have up so far at www.dreamsparkdesign.com

All comments/constuctive critisism welcome:)
Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I can't open your site. I think loading site. don't worry I see later.
 
0
•••
It doesn't load.
 
0
•••
The text is a little to big, the light bulb is great and helps add to the originality of the design, i think you need to rethink the header/logo it dosent work for me.

Also loose the 2 big thick black lines on the tabs area.

Hope this helps :)
 
0
•••
I open it's. I see your site. Looking good. no change in your site. great site.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back