Dynadot

domain DRAMATVONLINE.NET - Appraisals Please!

NameSilo
Watch

Haz Issac

Established Member
Impact
i wanna know what should be the price of this domain.. register april 2012..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
tv and online keyword good for seo so it may be valuable for starting online movie or tv related site.

•••
tv and online keyword good for seo so it may be valuable for starting online movie or tv related site.

you are right.. i already use this domain since 2012.. post easy to index on google search and excellent seo.. i can make $4000 per month using adsense on 2012/2013..

•••
The .com is for sale with a buy it now for $850, so the .net would be worth much less to a potential buyer.

•••
The .com is for sale with a buy it now for $850, so the .net would be worth much less to a potential buyer.

yes.. but still searching the potential buyer.. im busy with my job now.. :(

•••
•••
•••
•••
i do not feel this domain..the chances this will be ever sold are very slim..3 words long with .net extension..

•••
Even meaningful 2 word .net domains are hard to sell - for a reasonable price - nowadays.
You should try to sell it at GD auctions. There are some interesting 3 word .net sales there. You never know.
As for an appraisal, reg fee, possibly low $xx.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back