Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

dotUS names.

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDavid

www.JamesDavid.comEstablished Member
Impact
88
I am looking to expand my portfolio of QUALITY dotUS domains. I am not looking for more than two words, 12 characters or random letters, or a word with a number by it.

Examples of what I DONT want:
FunInTheSun.us
3Blogs.us
fYwj.us


I am looking for premium one word dotUS names or LLL.us at GREAT prices. Basically if you looking to unload some dotUS domains below market prices I am buying. So feel free to PM me WITH ASKING PRICES. I will not respond to PMs without asking prices.

Budget is under $1,000 for SUPER DUPER PREMIUM domains, under $100 for one word domains and under $50 for LLL.us unless of it is a prime LLL which I will pay more.

For instance I bought a SUPER DUPER PREMIUM one word four letter dotUS recently and paid less than $500 so those are the type of prices I am looking at.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
I have:

ArmyCorps.us
WorldMedicine.us
TopFilms.us
DomaSale.us
DomainsShop.us
VideoLine.us
PornHQ.us
SexHQ.us
OnCasino.us
WebSiteStats.us
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
I got the next domains

rapblog.us
rapforum.us
rapdirectory.us
warforum.us
webmasterinfo.us
developdomains.us
domaintrends.us

Let me know if interested,
Iulian
 
0
•••
PM SENT
 
Last edited:
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
PM sent...
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Here is just a sample run down of what I have in my catalog:

exclaimer.us
enlisting.us
delightfully.us
cooties.us
checkaccount.us
bustle.us
downloadablesongs.us
cutiepie.us
dealmaking.us
bloggers-r.us
carshoppe.us
baggageclaim.us
shoppers-r.us
bmxtricks.us
bowlgame.us
bumpahead.us
canyouhearme.us
centraltimes.us

The list goes on man!
 
0
•••
PM Sent

Gregg
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
payus.us
usapay.us

30$ for each domain.
pm me if interested .
 
0
•••
sending PM
 
0
•••
PMed you :)
 
0
•••
Pelted a PM at you :D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back