Domain Empire

domain Dorm.Rent

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

StrahinjaS1

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think its a perfect hack but you need to develop this .. if not major atleast a classified site for dorms.. The search "Dorm rent" is your bread and butter unless .rent overnight becomes a major tld ..

•••
I think its a perfect hack but you need to develop this .. if not major atleast a classified site for dorms.. The search "Dorm rent" is your bread and butter unless .rent overnight becomes a major tld ..
Thank you, I was thinking about developing a simple dorm listing site, might be a good idea.

•••
•••
It's a nice hack. You should develop it, generate some traffic and then it may be of more worth. I am also curios to see how this name will do at auctions :D

•••
•••
How much is the renewal fee?

•••
Thanks for your opinions, I appreciate it, I'm probably going to develop a website and try to generate traffic.

Renewal is ~$50, bit higher than other nTLDs, but not a big deal for someone generating ad revenue from the website.

•••
Great domain with a reasonable fee. Great deal. All the best :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back