Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

DomainSponsor Question

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dan_Vt

Established Member
Impact
13
I want to test a domain name or two with DomainSponsor. Is there a way to do this simply by adjusting the nameservers? When I go to the redirection code there isn't this option, and I don't think the registrars I have will allow me to do any of the three options listed.

The options they do have seem to require you having a page to load code into, and I'm not getting much info from their help section.

Ugh, I'm frustrated.

Thanks for any assistance.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Which registrar are you using? PM me and I'll help you out more.

But in short, domain "forwarding" is an option on most registrars for free (Such as GoDaddy, nsi, RegisterFly, etc.) although on some it is not (Dotster).

Look under your "manage domains" option on your registrar, and look for "forward domains".

-Allan
 
0
•••
Hi,

You can use http://www.proredirect.com for free forwarding.. set your nameservers to
ns1.proredirect.com
ns2.proredirect.com

Create a free account and you're ready to add as many domains as you want... You can ask me through PM and I'll be very glad to assist you throughout the process :)

I suggest you use your own server to forward traffic to your landing page (there are some advantages).... you can get the landing page URL from the members area...

I hope this helps
 
0
•••
Thanks for all the help.

The registrar for the domain I want to test DS with doesn't have free forwarding so I'm trying the ProRedirect route.

When I added the domain to PR it looked like it was listed twice in the group, is that normal?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back