negotiable DomainSage.com, AceName.com, FilesGalore.com + More

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainSage

Established Member
Impact
23
Hi Folks,

Doesn't time fly .... It's been two years since I last posted here :) So hello to all the old gits that remember me :hehe:

Anyway, closed down my company ( Domain Sage Limited ) about a year ago and took time off from the computer .... On returning found I still had some domains to get rid of so here they are :

aCelebrity.com 24/11/2009 Enom
AceName.com 30/07/2010 Enom
BestGag.com 01/12/2009 Enom
FilesGalore.com 29/01/2010 Enom
CookItFast.com 27/04/2010 Enom
PointlessTrivia.com 27/04/2010 Enom
TravellersPal.com 26/08/2010 Enom
Cheeses.ws 08/03/2010 Godaddy
DomainSage.com 30/04/2010 Godaddy

..... Hmmm, which reminds me ... Must change my e-mail address for this account :hehe:

All the usual stuff, no fees, PayPal preferred ( but open to other ) etc. Just make me an offer.

If I find anymore lying about under the sofa I'll add them.

Any questions / comments please feel free ask.

Wishing you all the best.

Richard Souter
Ex Director
Domain Sage Ltd
( Used to be Registered in England No. 5629435 )
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainSage.com $5
 
0
•••
acelebrity.com $5
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back