IT.COM

Domains with traffic: are they really a good investment?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Are the soon to be delete domains with traffic really a good investment or do we have to spend some time to make some nice pages to maintain their traffic? What about to profit we could make with them? I'm thinking about creating a mega search portal with some adsense content and other affiliate programs with these type of domains.

Let me know your experience with these domains.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IMO - If it has a "Large" amount of Traffic - It will slow down if not Cease to Exist if you just send it to any old Parked Page (Especially if it is not related to former site).

I've had some luck with a few that have kept up some decent traffic - but they were not Established companies - Usually they are generic Keyword Domains based on one area of traffic .

:)

•••
all4cost said:
IMO - If it has a "Large" amount of Traffic - It will slow down if not Cease to Exist if you just send it to any old Parked Page (Especially if it is not related to former site).

I've had some luck with a few that have kept up some decent traffic - but they were not Established companies - Usually they are generic Keyword Domains based on one area of traffic .

:)
well it did seem like a good investment, but it i sdifficult to catch and good domain and also keep the traffic

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back