Dynadot

priced Domains for sale BestComics.net $7 (Previously sold for $800!) and BowelPain.com $5

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain: BestComics.net
Registrar: Ionos
Renewal: $20.00
Expiration: 2024-08-01
Payment Options: Paypal
Price: $7

BestComics.net previously sold for $800 according to Godaddy Appraisal. I'm only asking $15 for it... This would be a great addition to your portfolio and an easy sell to Comic Book stores or enthusiasts. I would think that you could get at least $800 for it, just show them the previous sell for $800. BestComics(dot)com is already taken and developed into a Comic Book Store.

Domain: BowelPain.com
Registar: Ionos
Renewal: $17.00
Expiration: 2024-08-01
Payment Options: Paypal
Price: $5

BowelPain.com would sell to a doctor's office if you find the corresponding type of doctor for it, i.e. Gastroenterologist, though this is not the only type of doctor you could sell to. This is a steal at only $11.

**All domains are sold "as is"
**These are domains only and don't include a website
**FREE push from my Registrar account to your Registrar Account (on Ionos)

NOTE: If you don't have an account at Ionos, you must purchase one of their products ,i.e. a domain, in order to register an account.

DIRECTIONS: Reply to this thread and send me a private message. After the sale is completed, I will strike the domain from this list of for sale domains, so your sale remains private.

We will do the transfer of the domain first. Then after we successfully transfer the domain, you can send me the money on Paypal.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back