NameSilo

discuss Domaining tool for February - DNProbe.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
One of the most underrated tools for outbound domainers, this is something you should definitely use!
It will 0.5x your work in search available domain names, and 2x your productivity.

www.dnprobe.com

Who knows, you could start getting great names that you can outbound.
Definitely worth every bit for domain investors starting off in this world.

DNprobe.png

Please use it and share your feedback with the tool! I discovered it via some other member (not able to recall the name, but whoever helped, Thank you so much for this).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for sharing dude, I'm its founder BTW :xf.smile:
Also, we added another tool that checks available other TLDs like dotDB(.)com
dnprobe(.)com/all-registered-domains

•••
Thank you very much❤️ I got my first .com domain through these tools

•••
•••
One of the most underrated tools for outbound domainers, this is something you should definitely use!
It will 0.5x your work in search available domain names, and 2x your productivity.

www.dnprobe.com

Who knows, you could start getting great names that you can outbound.
Definitely worth every bit for domain investors starting off in this world.

Show attachment 209284

Please use it and share your feedback with the tool! I discovered it via some other member (not able to recall the name, but whoever helped, Thank you so much for this).
Please help: I found a number of Domain Tools that would be very helpful for me. Please redirect me to the link where members list the domain research tools they like including hot links (in some cases) directly. I found one website- tool that must have over a dozen boxes to look up all kinds of info about domains. One of these tools lets you look up domain owners (not www.who.is - but all the domains owned by contacts name or email.

•••
Posting to check back in tm

•••
Last edited:
•••
Okay, I am checking that one. I found one of this forum where there were like maybe over a dozen input things right there on the page. I hate to admit this but the first thing I tried to look up is how many domains I have owned over the years. You can input a persons name or an email address and get all the domains they owned over time!
It was a bunch of input tools that were there on the landing page ready to use. I spent most of the day trying to find that tool. Does it ring a bell with anyone?

•••
Okay, I am checking that one. I found one of this forum where there were like maybe over a dozen input things right there on the page. I hate to admit this but the first thing I tried to look up is how many domains I have owned over the years. You can input a persons name or an email address and get all the domains they owned over time!
It was a bunch of input tools that were there on the landing page ready to use. I spent most of the day trying to find that tool. Does it ring a bell with anyone?
DomainIQ.com ? It definitely has some of that available.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back