Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Domainer portrait series

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
1,043
Hi!

Toying with the idea of taking a year off acquisitions to travel and work on a series of domainer interviews.

I have been a radio journalist for most of my working life.

I find the different angles, motivations and locations of domainers intriguing.

Who (and who’s work) would you like me to portray, and what would you like to hear/see about?

I’m primarily interested in the magic moment when the idea and work suddenly holds water. Preferrably that is still a work in progress, but more established people or veterans can be interesting too.

Thoughts? Suggestions?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back