Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Domain Tasting

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

kosvam

VIP Member
Impact
84
It seems that Domain Tasting (registering the domain for few hours/days) is dead nowadays.
However, in the past there were many registrars who were providing that service, few of them free of charge.
Is there any registrar keep doing that, even for a small fee?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
dynadot will allow you to delete a domain for a small fee and get most of your money back. There are restrictions, though.
 
0
•••
I believe Godaddy gives you a week to cancel a domain name and get a refund. I just registered one from them and decide to go a different way on the project and they gave me a refund.
 
0
•••
I believe Godaddy gives you a week to cancel a domain name and get a refund. I just registered one from them and decide to go a different way on the project and they gave me a refund.

Thanks nice, thanks for sharing.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back