NameSilo

Domain Registration Poll Question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Whats the post you would pay for a domain registration?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • $8.45

votes
    0.0%
  • $8.75

vote
    25.0%
  • $9.00

votes
    50.0%
  • $9.50

vote
    25.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Raf

Established Member
Impact
Hope you guys can give post some of your suggestions of how high you would go to pay for a domain name registration.

Sorry I made a mistake, its how much you would pay for a domain registration. Sorry about that.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have an $8.95 Enom Reseller account, so I picked the even $9.00 in the "poll". I'd prefer a $1.95 Enom Reseller account, but I don't think they have any for me. :blink:
Enjoy!
B-)

•••
I usually use NameCheap, in which case, the pricing is $8.88, for a standard .COM.

Depends on the domain extension your registering! ;)

•••
I've paid $10 for registration several times this year and last.

That's probably the most I'd pay (unless you count a $60 pool catch :))

•••
I have paid 10.00 although I pay 7.25 now and am quite happy :)

•••
Thanks for all your suggestions guys, I want to start a domain registration service soon so thats why I'm asking. Do you think that $8.60 is a fair enough price for a domain registration from Enom?

•••
i think $8.60 is fair. I would like to get some kind of reseller type program going though. With the amount of domains resellers like us reg. Alot more then your average joe that is buying a domain for the first time :)

•••
I did not register domain myself. But I think $8.45 is fair or maybe a little high. :)

•••
I only settle for the $6.95, lol.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back