NameSilo

domain Domain Noob [Help appraise]

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

void

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey I'm new to this whole domain thing and I've registered three domains and I'm just wondering what you all would think they would be worth.
The three i made are:
RPGGuide.Net
PowerLevel.Info
AccountSelling.Net

Thank you all in advance, I appreciate it.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
NERD!
j/k, Not bad names if you develop them with content, especially RPGGuide and account selling. Undeveloped i'd say those two are worth $50 each, powerlevel is something I have no idea what it means or how commonly the term is used. (guessing its WoW/mmorpg/rpg related).
 
0
•••
Yes it is RPG related, mostly WoW for all i know (the only one i play)
its a term to describe when a company levels a character for you for a certain price, don't know if that would help you appraise any better.
 
0
•••
bumpp
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back