Domain News Aggregator

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

loredan

Top Member
Impact
1,661
I've been trying to build on a news aggregator site, sort of All Top. While most of the site is still work in progress I think the domaining category is pretty much finished.

http://aggregator.pw/domaining/

The idea is to get all domain related news in one place on a clean, uncluttered interface, if you know of any site/blog that I might have missed and it should be added to the domaining category please let me know.

Thanks in advance
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back