NameSilo

Domain Names ebook?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Findacodder

Established Member
Impact
6
I was wondering if there is some good ebook related to domain name industry and the importance of domain names
I read lot of articles, most of them aiming to sell different stuff.

I am intrested in some kind like the one at www.seemly.com

I saw that theres is one called "Domain name Handbook" and other "Domain names for dummies" but i cant find where to buy them online as ebooks.

Does any of you know any other ebook?
I am willing to pay for them if they are good.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back